Save money and make your own wedding ceremony programs.These ones are in blue,but you can just choose colours to match your theme.I love diy ,it gives everything a personal touch.It is also fun if you love crafting.
What You Need:
• 8 1/2″ x 11″ navy blue card stock
• 3″ x 3″ light blue invitation liner paper
• 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ white paper card stock printed with your monogram
• 20″ to 30″ light blue ribbon (about 1/4″ thick)
• *7 1/2″ x 10″ paper printed landscape-style with the ceremony info
• Mini hole puncher
• Glue or spray adhesive
How to Make Them:
• Fold the sheet of navy blue card stock in half width-wise.
• Glue the light blue paper square onto the middle of the folded navy blue card stock. Let dry.
• Glue the monogram-printed white square on top of the recycled paper square. Let dry.
• Fold the inner page(s) width-wise and tuck into the inside of the blue program cover so that the pages come together like a booklet.
• Close the booklet with the pages still inside, and punch two holes exactly on the fold line and 2″ to 3″ away from the program’s top and bottom.
• Open the booklet and loop the light blue ribbon through the holes. Close the booklet and tie a bow around the outside to bind it together.
* Tip: Don’t have 7 1/2″ x 10″ paper? Use an 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet for the inner pages — just set the print area for 7 1/2″ x 10″ and then trim the edges after printing. Print pages 1 and 4 on one side and pages 2 and 3 on the other.