Add your thoughts here… (optional)
Most of these are great projects to do with the kids.
1. Modeling clay: Most recipes call for flour or cornstarch and are really simple to put together. Find some recipes here:
2. Root beer: Here’s a recipe that sounds really good. It is made with vanilla, wintergreen, ginger, licorice, and sarsaparilla.
3. Kites: Simple diamond shape kite instructions are everywhere on the internet!
4. Bubbles: Make gallons of the stuff for practically nothing!
5. Lava lamp: You can find out how to make your own by clicking here:
6. Hula hoop: Making your own using poly tubing. Instructions found by clicking here:
7. Crayons: You can make your own with food coloring and ivory soap flakes.
8. Finger paint: I used this recipe for years when my kids were little!
9. Incense: This site is awesome and teaches you how…
View original post 166 more words