Only 3 more tips too go for 100 summer fun tips for your bucket.This is an easy craft to do if you have girls who love Barbies.
Approximate Time:1/2 hour
- small cereal box
- duct tape of your color choice
- 4 pencils
- extra cardboard
- marker (tracing)
- Cover your 4 pencils with duct tape of the same colour as your bed unless you want different. These will be your bed legs.
- Then using your extra cardboard cut out a headboard and foot board use your cereal box as a guide for measuring. Cover them in duct tape.
- Then cut a piece of material big enough so you have excess around the sides of your cereal box.
- Secure the fabric around three sides of your cereal box with duct tape.
- Stuff the last side with stuffing for your mattress, then cover with duct tape.
- Attach your head board and foot board with duct tape to your box.
- Then attach your pencils with duct tape to each corner for legs.
- Then go around the sides of your bed with duct tape you want to decorate with.
- Add a piece of fabric for a blanket, and pillows. Then your done.